Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti.
You can have Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
- It’s of For the chicken marinade.
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of french yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of Freshly ground salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the rest.
- It’s 1/2 of bulb fennel, sliced into long chunks.
- Prepare 40 g of wholewheat spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 of small courgette, (around 60g) sliced into 1inch discs.
- It’s 30 g of Philadelphia light cream cheese.
- It’s 80 g of mushrooms (any sort) thickly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti instructions
- First, Marinate the chicken in the sauce (you can leave the chicken to marinate for a maximum of 6 hours, any longer and the acid will break down the proteins). Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Pat your chicken breast dry with kitchen paper before placing in the bowl and thoroughly coating. Leave in the bowl to marinate..
- When you're ready to eat, Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan. Take the marinated chicken breast out of the bowl and shake off any excess sauce before placing onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper or foil. There will still be some of the sauce left in the bowl, roll your prepared Fennel and courgette in this and place around the chicken breast. Place onto the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through (74 degrees C on a meat thermometer).
- Around 5-8 minutes into the chicken/veg cooking time, put your pasta into a saucepan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Place your sliced mushrooms onto a non-stick pan and heat through until just softened, this will take around 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat down to low on the mushrooms and stir in your cream cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. When the pasta is cooked, pop a tiny splash of the pasta water into the mushroom/sauce mix if you need to loosen the sauce a little before draining and adding the pasta to the mix. Take off the heat while you take your chicken/veggies out of the oven..
- Pop the pasta/mushroom mix onto a plate and place the chicken and veg on top. Serve straight away and enjoy!.