My healthy Porridge with fruit. 😘. Porridge is an excellent start to the day because oats are a complex carbohydrate, providing slow-releasing energy The nutritional profile will change again depending on what you add to the recipe such as salt, sugars, fruits or peanut butter. What is a healthy portion size? In this video I will be showing you how I made a special delicacy called unripe plantain porridge with a enough Vegetables A very nutritious food Very good f.
Or as an alternative to a sweetener, I just add on a bit more fruit or spice. Chia porridge is healthy, full of nutrients, different and delicious. Make with almond milk for extra creaminess, and top with all sorts of treats. You can cook My healthy Porridge with fruit. 😘 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My healthy Porridge with fruit. 😘
- Prepare 4 tbls of porridge oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- It’s 1 tbls of pomegranate.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure honey.
- You need Pinch of salt (opt).
Dairy-free coconut milk porridge with mango and papaya. This creamy porridge is free-from dairy and sweetened naturally using dried fruit making it a. Guryev porridge is a classic Russian dish. Tender semolina combined with berries and nuts turn the dish into a dessert.
My healthy Porridge with fruit. 😘 step by step
- Add the oats to a bowl and add the water. Add to the microwave for 3 minutes full power.
- Slice the banana use half. After the 3 minutes check if your porridge needs a little more water. If thick like the pic add another 4 tbls boiling water pop back in the microwave for 2 minutes. Then take out.i like mine thick but wet..
- Add the porridhe to a serving bowl add the Banana. Then the honey and Yogurt. Add some dried fruit to the top or nuts im using pomegranite and dried Melon crumbled on..
Porridge (historically also spelled porage, porrige, or parritch) is a food commonly eaten as a breakfast cereal dish, made by boiling ground, crushed or chopped starchy plants—typically grain—in milk. It is often cooked or served with added flavourings such as sugar, honey, (dried). Other health fruits and berries include cherries, grapes, grapefruit, kiwifruit, lemons, mango, melons, olives, peaches, pears, pineapples, plums, and raspberries. I always drink a fresh fruit smoothie for breakfast, either homemade or, if I'm rushed, from a juice bar. Okay, clearly a homemade smoothie is more nutritious than an all-dressed burger.