Tom Yum Soup.
You can cook Tom Yum Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Soup
- It’s of Raw shrimp – 200 grm (medium-size).
- You need of Chicken fillet – 200 grm.
- Prepare of Oil -.
- Prepare of Water -.
- Prepare of Lemongrass – 2 stalks fresh lemongrass – smash.
- Prepare of Kaffir lime leaves – 3.
- Prepare of Onion -.
- It’s of Fish sauce – 2 tblsp.
- It’s of Lime juice – 2 tblsp.
- Prepare of Straw/Button mushroom – 100 grm – sliced.
- Prepare of Sliced carrots.
- Prepare of Cauliflower.
- It’s of Thai chilli paste – 4 tblsp (can add or reduce).
- You need of Dried red chilli paste -.
- You need of Garlic – 4 pods – crushed.
- You need of Maggi cube (curry) – 2.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
Tom Yum Soup instructions
- Use a meat mallet or the side of a knife to smash the lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, onion and garlic. (Kp aside).
- Grind/blend dried chilli & thai chilli into thick paste. (Kp aside).
- Add oil into a pot. Add smashed ingredients followed by the chilli pastes. Stir well and add water. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the broth smells fresh and fragrant..
- Add in the carrot, cauliflower, mushrooms, shrimp, chicken fillet and fish sauce. Simmer just long enough for the chicken and shrimp to cook..
- Add in the lime juice, maggi cubes, sugar and salt. Stir well. Cook for 5 more minutes. Serve hot..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.