Chilli & Tomato Chutney 🔥.
You can cook Chilli & Tomato Chutney 🔥 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli & Tomato Chutney 🔥
- Prepare 4-5 of green and red mixed chillies (3-4" long),.
- You need 2 of vine salad tomatoes, chopped into chunks,.
- It’s 8 of cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves,.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped finely,.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped very finely,.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar,.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of dark brown sugar,.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cumin,.
- It’s 1 pinch of white pepper,.
- You need 1 pinch of salt,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Chilli & Tomato Chutney 🔥 instructions
- Heat up a non stick saucepan over a medium heat and add in the oil and the onions. Fry whilst stirring occasionally for around four minutes. Add in the garlic plus the tomatoes. Stir then season with salt and pepper and add the ground cumin..
- Fry for another minute or two then add in the chopped chillies. Stir and fry for a further minute..
- Add the cider vinegar plus the brown sugar. Stir until melted down and a deep brown colour is achieved. Turn the heat down low and allow to bubble away for 45 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Once the liquid has reduced down and you've achieved a beautiful chutney like consistency, remove from the heat and allow to cool. Decanter into a sterilised jar. Keep in the fridge and eat within 3-4 weeks..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.