Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme.
You can cook Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme
- Prepare of Left over roast chicken – shredded.
- Prepare of Oyster mushrooms.
- It’s of shallot.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of Red chilli.
- It’s of turmeric.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of chicken stock cube.
- It’s of single cream.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme step by step
- Add the olive oil into a pan and gently sauté your diced shallot and garlic.
- Dissolve your stock cube in 250ml boiling water.
- Add your flour to the sautéed veg and gradually add your stock, whisking to get rid of lumps..
- Add seasonings listed and simmer gently until the soup thickens.
- Next add your shredded roast chicken and oyster mushrooms, along with your milk and cream. Gently bring back up to heat.
- Scatter over some thyme leaves and serve.