Healthy protein balls.
You can have Healthy protein balls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy protein balls
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 2 scoops of protein powder.
- You need handful of raisins and chocolate chips.
Healthy protein balls instructions
- Mix almond flour, unsalted butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Give it a good mix..
- Preheat oven. Spread the mixture on a baking tray and bake it for 15 minutes at 180 C..
- Once cooled, mix coconut powder, chocolate chips, protein powder and raisins in it..
- Make balls from the mixture..
- Keep them in the fridge to settle..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.