Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme.
You can have Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme
- You need of Left over roast chicken – shredded.
- You need of Oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need to taste of Red chilli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 250 ml of single cream.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Chicken & Oyster Mushroom Soup with Thyme step by step
- Add the olive oil into a pan and gently sauté your diced shallot and garlic.
- Dissolve your stock cube in 250ml boiling water.
- Add your flour to the sautéed veg and gradually add your stock, whisking to get rid of lumps..
- Add seasonings listed and simmer gently until the soup thickens.
- Next add your shredded roast chicken and oyster mushrooms, along with your milk and cream. Gently bring back up to heat.
- Scatter over some thyme leaves and serve.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.