Creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle.
You can have Creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of smoked bacon medallions.
- You need of red onion.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of Tagliatelle pasta.
- It’s of Double cream.
- It’s of Cheese and mozzarella mix.
- Prepare of Parsley (dried).
- You need of Chives (dried).
- It’s of Coriander (dried).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Creamy chicken, mushroom and bacon tagliatelle step by step
- Roughly dice the chicken, bacon and mushrooms.
- Finely dice the onion and garlic.
- Add a dash of oil or knob of butter to a large frying pan or wok, and add the onions, chicken and bacon.
- After a couple of minutes add the garlic and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle in some parsley, chives, coriander and salt and pepper. (As much or little as preferred) and let cook until the chicken is thoroughly cooked, stirring to avoid any sticking to pan..
- Put the pasta into a saucepan and cook to the packet instructions (usually around 7 to 12 minutes, unless it is fresh pasta).
- Once the meat is thoroughly cooked, add the double cream to the frying pan, use as little or as much as liked, depending on how much sauce you would like. After the cream is warmed through add a few table spoons of the pasta water into the frying pan and stir in (the starch from the pasta will help with thickening).
- Let the sauce gently simmer for a couple of minutes, and then add a sprinkle of cheese and stir in, to add taste and create a thicker sauce, can add as much or little as preferred..
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the drained pasta, mixed until all pasta is covered in sauce..
- Serve immediately. Is ideally served with a side salad and/or garlic bread. Enjoy!.