Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad.
You can have Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad
- You need of For the skewers.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 6 of large mushrooms.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the salad.
- It’s 1/2 of small chopped onion.
- It’s Handful of spinach.
- You need Handful of a lettuce of your choice.
- It’s of Few olives.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes.
Healthy chicken skewers served with a salad instructions
- Cut the chicken and Marinate the chicken in the onion powder, paprika, garlic and olive oil.
- Then cut the vegetables into large chunks and marinade them also.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Start piercing the ingredients through a skewer and repeat the process till all your ingredients are pierced through.
- Place the skewers into the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the skewers are in the oven chop up your onion, tomatoes, spinach and lettuce and add into a bowl with the olives and mix together.
- Next take out your skewers, add the salad onto a plate and place the skewers on top and enjoy ! X.