Tofu chilli enchiladas:.
You can cook Tofu chilli enchiladas: using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu chilli enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion slice.
- You need 1/2 of red capsicum cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 of green capsicum cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow capsicum cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of finely chopped coriander, root and stem.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chopped tomato (fresh or can / tin).
- It’s 420 g of can butter beans, drained / kidney beans (choice).
- It’s 300 g of regular firm tofu, cut into cubes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 6 of tortillas, warmed.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese or as needed.
- Prepare 200 g of cherry / grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 3 of green shallots, finely sliced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.
- It’s of Sour cream optional, to serve.
Tofu chilli enchiladas: instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 20 x 29cm ovenproof dish. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add crushed garlic sauté for few second then add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add coriander, cumin, chilli and salt. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Stir in tomato and Simmer for 2 minutes. Add beans, tofu and vinegar. Simmer, stirring, for 6 minutes or until warmed through. Season..
- Spread a third of remaining tomato over base of dish. Top 1 tortilla with one-eighth of the tofu mixture. Roll to enclose. Place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and tofu mixture. Top with remaining tomato. Sprinkle with cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Combine grape tomato, shallot and coriander in a bowl. Top enchiladas with tomato salsa and serve with sour cream if desired..