Tofu chilli enchiladas:.
You can cook Tofu chilli enchiladas: using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu chilli enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion slice.
- You need 1/2 of red capsicum cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 of green capsicum cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow capsicum cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of finely chopped coriander, root and stem.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chopped tomato (fresh or can / tin).
- It’s 420 g of can butter beans, drained / kidney beans (choice).
- It’s 300 g of regular firm tofu, cut into cubes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 6 of tortillas, warmed.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese or as needed.
- Prepare 200 g of cherry / grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 3 of green shallots, finely sliced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.
- It’s of Sour cream optional, to serve.
Tofu chilli enchiladas: instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 20 x 29cm ovenproof dish. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add crushed garlic sauté for few second then add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add coriander, cumin, chilli and salt. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Stir in tomato and Simmer for 2 minutes. Add beans, tofu and vinegar. Simmer, stirring, for 6 minutes or until warmed through. Season..
- Spread a third of remaining tomato over base of dish. Top 1 tortilla with one-eighth of the tofu mixture. Roll to enclose. Place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and tofu mixture. Top with remaining tomato. Sprinkle with cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Combine grape tomato, shallot and coriander in a bowl. Top enchiladas with tomato salsa and serve with sour cream if desired..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.