Pork with Onion and Ketchup. I adapted this from Wei Chuan's cookbook, Chinese Rice and Noodles. I wasn't sure where this recipe came from but, by some accounts, it is probably Cantonese in origin. The sauce is nicely sweet and sour and the sautéed onions add extra flavor and texture.
Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add onion and reduce heat to low. Pork shashlik in ketchup mayonnaise marinade. You can cook Pork with Onion and Ketchup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork with Onion and Ketchup
- You need 6 pieces of pork chop.
- It’s 1 of onion slice it.
- Prepare Half of bowl ketchup.
- You need of Egg white.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Sprinkle of black pepper.
The pork shashlik from tender fillet tastes juicy and simply delicious. With a mixture of ketchup and Mix the meat well with the onion rings in a pot. Add marinade and mix everything well again. Leave the shish kebab meat in the marinade, covered, in a.
Pork with Onion and Ketchup step by step
- Marinate pork with black pepper,soy sauce and.egg white.Leave it for half an hour..
- Heat pan and pour oil then fry the meat until cooked When done remove and set aside…In same pan stir fry oniin until fragrant then pour ketchup and simmer a while before adding the meat.Keep.mixing until meat are covered by sauce and the onion is soft..
Traditionally cooked pork in the oven at home tasty if it is pre-marinated with mustard and onion onions. The ketchup for grill, which add to meat Take the pickled pieces out of the refrigerator, generously lubricate ketchup for grilling (he will add the flavor of the fire) and send to preheated oven. I'll forego the ketchup, and chill that Sapporo down. I used to cook this sauteed onion and hotdog dish often as a pulutan or beer food. I like the idea that this dish can be made easily and quickly.