You can cook Mushroom Bruschetta using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of large field mushroom and 5 – 6 button mushrooms roughly chopped.
- It’s 3 (2 cloves) of garlic finely diced, 1 left whole).
- It’s of Large knob of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of whole grain mustard or any mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of stock or white wine.
- Prepare 2 slices of good quality bread crisply toasted.
- It’s 3 tbsp of double cream.
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 25 grams of Optional sprinkling of goats cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme dried or fresh.
- Prepare of Optional Garnish.
- You need of Rocket or salad.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley.
Mushroom Bruschetta step by step
- Heat a large frying pan throw in the butter, meanwhile chop the mushrooms..
- Once chopped throw them into the pan stirring well..
- Chop up the garlic leaving one clove whole and throw them into giving a good stir!.
- Slice the bread and set aside!.
- Now throw in the herbs and seasoning stir well so the mushrooms caramelise! Add the mustard and stock so it sizzles!.
- When it’s simmered down and is thicker add the creams and optional goats cheese, leaving it bubble down for a minute and finally add the spinach to the mushrooms!.
- Pop the bread in a toaster/griddle or under a hot grill, you need it to be crunchy! When it’s done rub the garlic clove onto the hot bread!.
- Simple spoon the mixture on to the two slices of toast and serve! Enjoy!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.