You can cook Mushroom Bruschetta using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of large field mushroom and 5 – 6 button mushrooms roughly chopped.
- It’s 3 (2 cloves) of garlic finely diced, 1 left whole).
- It’s of Large knob of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of whole grain mustard or any mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of stock or white wine.
- Prepare 2 slices of good quality bread crisply toasted.
- It’s 3 tbsp of double cream.
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 25 grams of Optional sprinkling of goats cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme dried or fresh.
- Prepare of Optional Garnish.
- You need of Rocket or salad.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley.
Mushroom Bruschetta step by step
- Heat a large frying pan throw in the butter, meanwhile chop the mushrooms..
- Once chopped throw them into the pan stirring well..
- Chop up the garlic leaving one clove whole and throw them into giving a good stir!.
- Slice the bread and set aside!.
- Now throw in the herbs and seasoning stir well so the mushrooms caramelise! Add the mustard and stock so it sizzles!.
- When it’s simmered down and is thicker add the creams and optional goats cheese, leaving it bubble down for a minute and finally add the spinach to the mushrooms!.
- Pop the bread in a toaster/griddle or under a hot grill, you need it to be crunchy! When it’s done rub the garlic clove onto the hot bread!.
- Simple spoon the mixture on to the two slices of toast and serve! Enjoy!.