Healthy Blueberry Muffins.
You can have Healthy Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh whole blueberry.
- Prepare 100 g of plain flour.
- You need 125 g of applesauce (I used a homemade sauce).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 60 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 ml of vegetable oil.
Healthy Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 200c..
- Mix all the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth (except the blueberries)..
- Mix in the the blueberries..
- Add muffin cases to a 12 muffin tray..
- Gently spoon the mixture into each muffin case. It'll give you 12 muffins..
- Make the muffins for 20-25 minutes or until baked through..
- Allow to cool before serving..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.