Burger buns with sunflower seeds. Helloooooooo perfect sunflower seed veggie burgers! I know there are approximately one billion different ways to make veggie burgers and there so You can go traditional and slap the burger on a bun – I recommend crunchy sprouts and lots of avocado. You can go lower carb and wrap the burger.
Today I am using two-thirds sunflower seed and one third pumpkin seeds. You can also substitute some of the seeds for hemp seed or use all sunflower.. Homemade Sunflower Seed Crunchy BreadsticksRecetas del Señor. You can have Burger buns with sunflower seeds using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burger buns with sunflower seeds
- Prepare 60 gr of melted butter (warm).
- Prepare 200 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 1 pack of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white vine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk and 1 tbsp sunflower oil (to spread on tops).
- It’s of Poppy seed (to sprinkle).
Brush with the yolk and sprinkle with the seeds. Video "Burger bun with sunflower seeds rotating on white background" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. How to Flavor Burger Buns + Topping Ideas. Brush with egg wash, then sprinkle with seeds and grains (such as pepitas, sunflower seeds, flax seeds and oats).
Burger buns with sunflower seeds instructions
- Mix yeast, water and sugar in a big glass. Wait for 10 mins..
- Place the flour in another deep bowl and add the water with yeast and sugar mix. Stir them well. Add sunflower seeds, salt and vinegar. Knead the dough well until getting smooth and soft but not sticky..
- Cover your dough and wait for 1 hr in warm place..
- Make little ball shapes with your hand and place them in a tray. Spread some sunflower oil+milk mix on their tops and sprinkle some poppy seeds. Wait for 10 more minutes..
- Bake your buns in preheated (180°c fan) oven until getting golden brown colour. Enjoy 💕.
Despite what you might think, this is a classic hamburger. Legend has it that this burger was invented in Utah. Carrot sunflower seed bread is a very popular type of bread in Denmark. What I like a lot about these carrot buns is that the carrots, which have been grated into small and fine Great substitute for burger buns. Another great thing about this carrot bread is that it can be used for several types of meals.