Rakshabandhan healthy squares.
You can have Rakshabandhan healthy squares using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rakshabandhan healthy squares
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 200 gram of condensed milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 cup of chopped dates.
- It’s 3 of tables spoon coconut powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of poppyseeds.
Rakshabandhan healthy squares instructions
- Blitz walnuts, cashew, almonds and dates in a food processor.
- Add condensed milk, sesame seeds and coconut powder and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes..
- In a plate takes ghee and poppy seeds and add the microwave mixture and mix. Please use spatula as the mixture will be hot..
- On a greaseproof paper pour the mixture and roll it. With a cutter cut to desired shapes and let it cool..