Pork Bone Soup.
You can have Pork Bone Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Bone Soup
- It’s of Large Pork Bones.
- You need of Water.
- You need of leafy Greens of your choice.
- You need of Celery stick.
- You need of Stock Cube.
- You need of Mushroom Soy Sauce.
- You need of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper for tasting.
Pork Bone Soup step by step
- In a large pot, add the stock cube and water and wait for it to dissolve. Cut up your celery stick and roughly chop your greens..
- Add the Pork Bones, celery, Oyster Sauce, Soy Sauce and Fish Sauce..
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Place the lid on and cook for 20 minutes on low. There is no need to keep stirring. (Alternatively you could add the mixture to a pressure cooker, add the greens, close the lid and cook for 15 minutes)..
- After 20 minutes in the pot on the stove, skim off any scum and add your greens. Cook for a further 10 Minutes with the lid on. Make sure everything is stirred in properly..
- Taste for seasoning and serve with a side of your choice. We had it with white rice..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.