My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal.
You can cook My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal
- Prepare 1 tbls of veg oil.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of onion granuals.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of garlic granuals.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Basil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cornstarch/ Flour.
- Prepare of Sriracha or hot chilli Sauce…………….
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sriracha Sauce or Chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbls of Runny honey.
- You need 1 tbls of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbls of White vinegar.
- You need 2 tbls of lime juice.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh Cilanthro/Coriander. Sesame seeds, lime wedges to.
My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal step by step
- Preheat oven 170°C.
- Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with greaseproof paper..
- Add all sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly mixed and set aside.
- Heat veg oil in a skillet. Then add salt, pepper? Paprika, garlic powder, thyme and basil to a bowl mix then season the chicken with it..
- Add the breasts to the skillet and cook all around until browned about 2 minutes..
- Add the chicken breasts to the dish with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the sauce all over the chicken breasts turning so the sauce has covered all the chicken breasts..
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove the cover then turn the chicken breasts over and add back to the oven for 15 minutes more just to brown a little..
- Remove chicken from oven take chicken breasts out for a min and spoon out 3 tbls of the sauce into a small bowl and add the cornstarch whisk until mixed..
- Stir the thick mix of the cornstarch into the rest of the sauce in the dish stir to mix add the chicken breasts back then add back to the oven for 1-2 minutes until thickened..
- Remove from the oven let stand for 3 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken.
- Garnish with Cilanthro and sesame seeds.
- And Serve with lime wedges. Have this with noodles or salad or some nice fresh veg..