Chicken meatballs in creamy mushroom & spinach sauce.
You can have Chicken meatballs in creamy mushroom & spinach sauce using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken meatballs in creamy mushroom & spinach sauce
- You need 500 g of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Salt, black pepper and other favourite herbs.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- You need 200 g of mushroom.
- You need 4 pieces of frozen spinach.
- It’s of Ghee butter.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
Chicken meatballs in creamy mushroom & spinach sauce step by step
- Slice the chicken, cut up the onions and mince it together. (If you use a ready mince meat, the grate an onion into the meat).
- Add 2 eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper and other herbs and mix it up.
- Add some ghee butter into a frying pan and heat it up.
- Make the balls from the meat mix and place them into a frying pan.
- Fry for 5-10 min on each side on moderate heat until golden colour. (Don’t worry if meatballs are not fully cooked inside).
- Take the meatballs out of the pan and place it aside on the plate. Let’s make the sause.
- Chop the mushrooms and place them into the same frying pan where you cooked the meatballs.
- Add spinach, stir, and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add double cream, salt and pepper, stir and cook on a low heat under the lid until the cream bubbles.
- Move your meatballs into the sauce, cover with a lid and cook for further 15 minutes..