Vermicelli salad with coriander chicken meatballs.
You can cook Vermicelli salad with coriander chicken meatballs using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli salad with coriander chicken meatballs
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of fish sauce.
- It’s of Lime juice from half a lime (2 tbsp).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- You need of Optional: garlic and chilli to your liking.
- It’s of Chicken Meatballs.
- You need 450 g of minced chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Optional (2-3 fresh chilli) – can omit this step.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander seed powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Rice vermicelli and mixed Veggies.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Vermicelli salad with coriander chicken meatballs instructions
- Mix all sauce ingredients on a sauce pan and bring to boil. Turn off the stove and set aside to cool..
- Prepared the rice vermicelli and veggies and set aside..
- Put all meatballs ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Make equal size meatballs (size of a golf ball), then side aside..
- Heat oil on a frying pan, place the meatballs on the pan and flatten them to a fatty. Cook for 5-7 mins until meat party well cooked..
- Served the meat patty with the veggies of choice, rice vermicelli and topped it with some nuts/coriander/fried shallots..