Speedy chicken biryani 🍛.
You can have Speedy chicken biryani 🍛 using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Speedy chicken biryani 🍛
- It’s 350 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt.
- Prepare of Spices•.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of group cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of hara masala (see recipe).
- You need of Rice part•.
- It’s 250 g of basmati rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need 2 of big tomato, cut into wedges.
- You need of Some green chilli, whole.
- It’s of Some chopped coriander or parsley for garnish.
- It’s of Pickled red onion•.
- You need Slice of half red onion soak in a splash of apple vinegar and 1 tsp sugar.
Speedy chicken biryani 🍛 instructions
- Cut your chicken into bite size so they cook quicker. Marinate your chicken with all the spices and yoghut. Leave it for 20 min..
- Add some vegetable cooking oil on a medium heat pan, fry onion until soft and golden brown. Add chicken in and stir them well for 5 min or until chicken is 50% cooked. Add rice and the rest of marinate sauce in, stir well, particularly cover with lid and let the rice cook on low heat for 15-20 min. Stir occasionally..
- Once rice cooked, add tomato and mix well, sprinkle some coriander before serve. I top mine with pickled red onion to give it a contrast flavour..