Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage.
You can have Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage
- It’s 5-6 1/4 inch of slices pork.
- Prepare 1/4 of green cabbage.
- It’s of Marinade-.
- You need 2 tbsp of red miso.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion grated finely (with daikon oroshi grater).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger tubed.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic tubed.
- It’s of For Sauce-.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare of For Cabbage-.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ra-yu.
Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage instructions
- Chop cabbage finely, grate onion, and grind sesame seeds in a suribachi..
- Cut pork roast into 1/4 inch slices..
- Combine marinade in a bowl..
- Massage marinade into pork slices, let sit for 10-15 mins..
- Cook pork slices in a skillet on medium heat for about 1 minute on each side, flip over once again for 30 seconds and then set aside onto a plate. Leave remaining marinade in the bowl..
- Add remaining marinade into the pan, heat until bubbling, turn off heat and add ground sesame seeds, return pork to the pan and coat in sauce. Remove pork to the plate..
- Add the butter, cabbage and Ra-yu to the pan. Heat on medium and sauté the cabbage for 3-4 minutes..
- Serve with rice (or hot noodles) and vegetables. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156607-pan-fried-okra-with-ginger-marinade This is a great side dish to serve it with..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.