Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo.
You can cook Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo
- Prepare of Grilled.
- It’s 1 of leftover t-bone or any other steak (preferably was med. rare).
- It’s 2 of big white mushroom chopped in 6.
- It’s 2-3 of french shallot, sliced.
- It’s Half of a pack of enoki mushroom.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Fake truffle mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo (the real one, you know what I mean).
- You need 3 Tbsp of good olive oil (the one that tastes fruity and spicy).
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of powdered wild mushroom (or truffle paste).
- Prepare 1 of small french shallot finely diced.
- It’s of Juice of 1/4 lemon.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of The creation of the sandwich.
- Prepare 2 slices of country style loaf cut in half, lightly toasted.
- It’s of Or 2 open mini baguettes.
- It’s of Thinly sliced cheese (any kind, here I used panela queso).
- You need 1 of little fancy olive oil and pinch of italian spice mix.
Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo instructions
- Cut the steak in 1 cm thick slices or less, cut again to make bite size if you want.
- Cut out the base of the enoki mushrooms, pull appart in small bunches. Cut the white mushrooms and the french shallots..
- Heat up a cask iron skillet or a heavy bottom skillet on med-high, add some oil and butter or bacon grease idc. Sauté the shallots and white mushrooms, when the shallots start to soften add the enoki bunches and soy saucewhile stiring..
- Add the steak bites and mix everything just until the meat is nice and hot, be careful to to overcook the steak..
- Season to taste and put the skillet on the side..
- Put the bread in the toaster. While the bread toasts, mix all ingredients for the fake truffle mayo.
- Serve the steak and mushroom mix on the toasted bread, add the cheese slices and drizzle the mayo. Add a spash of olive oil and a pinch of italian seasoning for a fancy finale..