Onion Rava Dosa.
You can cook Onion Rava Dosa using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion Rava Dosa
- It’s of To make batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of fine rava.
- It’s 1 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maida.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 3/4 tsp of whole pepper.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- It’s of To make dosa.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
Onion Rava Dosa step by step
- Make Batter: Mix all the ingredients together and add 4-5 cups of water. The batter should be in a consistency of buttermilk. Adjust water quantity accordingly..
- Rest it for 15 mins. After 15 mins add water if required. Ensure the batter is runny and pourable..
- Add onion and coriander leaves to batter and mix it well..
- Heat a dosa pan and pour the batter across the pan. If any gaps formed, pour batter on it and fill the gaps. Sprinkle oil..
- When the base of the dosa becomes brown and crispy remove it from the pan. No need to flip and cook..
- Keep stirring the batter when making each dosa. You can add more water if required to bring it to buttermilk consistency..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.