Mushroom Masala Curry 🍄🍛🌶.
You can have Mushroom Masala Curry 🍄🍛🌶 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Masala Curry 🍄🍛🌶
- You need 400 gm of mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of medium sized onions.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of ghee or olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of corriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fenugreek plant (Kasuri methi).
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
Mushroom Masala Curry 🍄🍛🌶 step by step
- Chop onion, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Green chilli.
- Heat the Sauce pan (Kadhai) on high flames and then add olive oil.
- Once oil is heated, add 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds and then add chopped onions.
- Let onion fry for 2-3 min till onion colour changes to golden. Then, add chopped green chilli, 1/2 tbsp ginger paste and 1/2 tbsp garlic paste.
- Stir the mixture for a while, then add chopped tomatoes and cover your kadhai with a lid and heat the mixture at low flame.
- After 5 – 7 mins add salt, corriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, fenugreek leaves, and chaat masala powder.
- Saute the masala for a minute on a low flame with taking care of not to burn it.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and mix it well with masala so that mushrooms gets coated with the masala. Add some water if needed..
- Cover the mixture with lid and keep it on medium flames for 10 mins to get it cooked well..