Mushroom Masala Curry 🍄🍛🌶.
You can have Mushroom Masala Curry 🍄🍛🌶 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Masala Curry 🍄🍛🌶
- You need 400 gm of mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of medium sized onions.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of ghee or olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of corriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fenugreek plant (Kasuri methi).
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
Mushroom Masala Curry 🍄🍛🌶 step by step
- Chop onion, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Green chilli.
- Heat the Sauce pan (Kadhai) on high flames and then add olive oil.
- Once oil is heated, add 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds and then add chopped onions.
- Let onion fry for 2-3 min till onion colour changes to golden. Then, add chopped green chilli, 1/2 tbsp ginger paste and 1/2 tbsp garlic paste.
- Stir the mixture for a while, then add chopped tomatoes and cover your kadhai with a lid and heat the mixture at low flame.
- After 5 – 7 mins add salt, corriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, fenugreek leaves, and chaat masala powder.
- Saute the masala for a minute on a low flame with taking care of not to burn it.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and mix it well with masala so that mushrooms gets coated with the masala. Add some water if needed..
- Cover the mixture with lid and keep it on medium flames for 10 mins to get it cooked well..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.