Jalapeño bacon wrapped chicken roll ups. Everyone keeps saying they take longer than the recipe states. This is a very simple fix-I always pre-fry the bacon half way before I wrap the jalapenos. So when these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups came out of the oven I couldn't stop myself from immediately eating two Farm Rich and I are two peas in a pod.
Jalapeno poppers and lemon chicken rolled into one. Fold the long end of your bacon strip sideways and wrap it tightly around your meat roll. Wrap them in bacon thoroughly to make sure the filling doesn't drip out too much. You can have Jalapeño bacon wrapped chicken roll ups using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño bacon wrapped chicken roll ups
- It’s 3 tbsp of softened low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast cutlets (6oz).
- It’s 1/2 ounce of fresh spinach thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 ounce of jalapeño pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/2 ounce of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 of serving (14g) of reduced fat cheddar jack.
- It’s 2 strips of regular sliced bacon.
Watch the recipe video here: Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken Roll-ups. Mix cream cheese with Pepper Jack, stuff it in jalapeños, and wrap it all in bacon. In the oven, the cheese gets hot and melty and the peppers mellow slightly. Bacon wrapped chicken roll ups – boneless chicken breasts stuffed with cream cheese and spinach, wrapped with bacon.
Jalapeño bacon wrapped chicken roll ups step by step
- Place chicken cutlet in a bag and thin it out with the flat side of a meat tenderizer.
- Chop up your veggies.
- Combine your softened cream cheese with powdered garlic and onion.
- Add veggies in and stir if you uses kitchen scale you can weigh them as you add in 1/2 ounce of each.
- Divide the filling between each chicken breast and roll up.
- Wrap each roll up in a piece of bacon.
- Place side by side in a 6 inch skillet.
- Top with cheese cover with foil and bake in a 375 degree oven for 45. Remove foil the last 15 minutes of cooktime.
- MFP information this is for 2.
- To go along with my spicy chicken I choose a serving of frozen fire roasted corn and cauliflower rice that I added Queso dip and red 🌶.
Chicken roll ups are an easy dinner idea made with boneless chicken breasts. This Bacon wrapped chicken roll ups recipe is a family favorite! Tightly roll up the chicken and the cheese around the jalapeño, folding in the sides as you roll. Repeat with the remaining chicken and jalapeños. Place the chicken rolls, bacon seam-side down, on the cooler side of the grill.