Mayonnaise Roast Chicken #Mainmeal 😉.
You can have Mayonnaise Roast Chicken #Mainmeal 😉 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mayonnaise Roast Chicken #Mainmeal 😉
- Prepare of Whole Chicken.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise Sauce………
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worsestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cider Vinegar.
- It’s sprigs of Some fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sage.
Mayonnaise Roast Chicken #Mainmeal 😉 step by step
- Preheat the oven 170°C.
- Add the lemon juice, red peppers, salt and oil in a small bowl and whisk all together..
- Add the mix all over the chicken skin legs and wings too. Add to a roasting dish or croc pot with lid or just cover dish with foil..
- Add to the oven and cook for 25 minutes..
- Add all the Mayonnaise mixture together and mix in a bowl..
- Take out the chicken add half the mayonnaise sauce over the chicken no cover. Add back to the oven for 15 minutes bring out check it's cooked through.
- Pour over the rest of the mayonnaise mix add back to oven for 5 minutes. Take out let it stand for 5 minutes before carving and serving..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.