Panfried onion fritters. Great recipe for Panfried onion fritters. Mom's most onion fritters I made at pan.avoiding oil deep fried and it was too crunchy and yummy. #mommasrecipes. Have lately seen many recipe's in appe pan, and I really loved the idea.
Place a cast iron or non-stick pan over medium heat. I call these my Grandma's Chinese pork fritters. These savory patties are made out of pork and onions and using mostly pantry ingredients, they are. You can cook Panfried onion fritters using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panfried onion fritters
- You need 1 of small round onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of gramflour or besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain or carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
Onion Fritters – All the taste of an onion ring in a simple to make little fritter (pancake). These are great as a side dish or as a fancy appetizer! Remove the fritters to a paper towel lined plate. Oil the pan as needed to finish frying the fritters.
Panfried onion fritters instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together not onion.slowly add water to make thick batter.
- Let the onion in round shape.
- Dip in gramflour mix and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Take a nonstick pan and put some oil and start putting onion rings on pan at little distance.
- Turn the side after one minute and again repeat it until it looks golden and cook well.
- Enjoy yumm fritters in different and healthy way.stay safe stay healthy.
Heat the butter and oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Please make sure to read the recipe instructions carefully to avoid mistakes. Place a deep-frying pan over medium heat and gradually bring the heat up to the correct temperature, check the temperature is right by dropping a little. Caramelized Onion Fritters (vegan, gluten free) These onion fritters are a great appetizer or meal. Serve with sweet chili dipping sauce Heat your pan with just enough oil to cover the pan.