You can have (My) Inasal using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of (My) Inasal
- You need 2 pcs of medium size chicken leg quarter or 1 whole boneless Bangus.
- It’s 4 of thumbs ginger chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemongrass crushed and chopped.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of annatto oil.
- It’s 6-8 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 125 ml of tablespoons coconut vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed peppercorn.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Basting ingredients:.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of annatto oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of margarine.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
(My) Inasal step by step
- Combine all marinad ingredients.
- Place chicken or fish in a ziplock bag.
- Pour marinade mixture in the ziplock.
- Marinate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- For basting mixture: combine all ingredients over low heat..
- Once margarine melted turn off the heat. Set aside.
- Prepare the grill make sure to brush some oil on the grill.
- Grill your chicken fish, side down first..
- Brush with basting mixture every now and then.
- Cook chicken for 8-10 minutes on each side Fish, 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with garlic rice and spicy dipping sauce (chili, toyo, calamansi & vinegar).
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.