Sweet potato and mushroom fishcake, served with quinoa, mixed veggies and home made tartar sauce. Sweet potato, onion, mushrooms, and chopped pecans are served over a bed of quinoa. All Reviews for Quinoa with Sweet Potato and Mushrooms. After everything was done cooking I mixed the quinoa in with the veggies.
I served them with homemade buns from a King Arthur recipe but next time I will try your recipe. This quinoa bowl recipe features chickpeas, veggies, roasted sweet potatoes, and feta. Try millet or farro in place of the quinoa. You can cook Sweet potato and mushroom fishcake, served with quinoa, mixed veggies and home made tartar sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato and mushroom fishcake, served with quinoa, mixed veggies and home made tartar sauce
- You need of sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks.
- You need of mushroom chopped to small pieces.
- Prepare of cod fillets.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of coriander.
- It’s of chilly flake (optional).
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Italian herb mix.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of olive oil.
Add a handful of dried cranberries or dried tart cherries for Use roasted butternut squash instead of sweet potatoes, a mix of roasted root vegetables, or something. These sweet potato and mushroom veggie burgers are so good ‚ they're loaded with quinoa, which gives them such a nice texture as well as a bunch of herbs for flavor and freshness. I find them as irresistible freshly made on homemade brioche buns as cold straight from the fridge. Add the tartar sauce, lemon zest, parsley, scallions, salt, pepper, and cayenne to the pot and mix gently, tasting until the With a fork, flake the fish into the potato and mix gently to combine.
Sweet potato and mushroom fishcake, served with quinoa, mixed veggies and home made tartar sauce instructions
- We start with cooking the potatoes in boiling salted water until soft. Poach the cod fillets in enough water to just about cover the fillets. simmer until cooked through and flaky.(About 8 minutes)..
- Once the potatoes are cooked remove from heat and let it cool slightly. Mix in the butter, coriander and all other seasoning, mashing with a fork until light and fluffy..
- When the cod has cooked through, remove from the pan and allow to cool a little. Flake into the mash add the mushroom and mix until evenly distributed..
- With floured hands, shape the fish cake mixture into 8 even-sized patties and set aside. Prepare 3 separate dishes 1 for flour, one for beaten egg and one for the breadcrumbs. Coat the fish cakes in each first in the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs. Arrange the coated fishcakes on a oiled baking tray and chill for 40 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, brush over each cake with olive oil until generously coated, then bake in the oven for 25 -30 minutes, or until cooked through an golden crispy on top. Serve with salad as a starter, or with quinoa & mixed vegetables for a light main course. Enjoy.
Dump the mushrooms and sweet potatoes into the pan with the shallots. Turn the heat up to medium-high and cook until the vegetables are just soft Make a test patty: Place a large skillet over high heat. Add oil to coat the bottom in a thin layer. Scoop out some of the quinoa mix with your and cup it to. Garlic Mushroom Quinoa – An easy, healthy side dish that you'll want to make with every single meal!