Veggie Sauce Meat With Fried Onions.
You can cook Veggie Sauce Meat With Fried Onions using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Sauce Meat With Fried Onions
- It’s 200 g of meat of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- Prepare Cloves of half garlic.
- It’s of Fresh tomatoes for garnish.
- It’s 3 slices of White sliced toast bread,.
- You need of Slow roasted sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of Some ketchup.
- Prepare of Little oil.
- Prepare of Whole colorful peppercorns.
- It’s 4 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of For veggie sauce.
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- Prepare 5 of carrots.
- You need of Little oil.
- It’s of Little salt.
- You need 2 slices of toast bread.
Veggie Sauce Meat With Fried Onions step by step
- I started by frying the meat on little oil with some salt, added the onion, garlic and peppercorns. In the last 5-10 minutes i let it shimmer covered till the meat got a nice color.
- I fried the sliced carrots and eggplant and the cherry tomatoes with little salt on some oil. When the eggplant sucked all the oil up, i added water so it doesnt burn, and i let it shimmer till ready. When the veggies were all soft, i made them into a puree in a mixer with few slices of bread, as a thickening agent..
- I garnished the plate with star shaped bread which was decorated with ketchup and slow roasted sunflower seeds..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.