Dry noodles with Sprite.
You can cook Dry noodles with Sprite using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dry noodles with Sprite
- It’s 2 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of Sprite.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Loganma chilli sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame paste.
- You need of White sesame.
- Prepare 2 packs of Udon noodles.
- Prepare of Cucumber shreds.
- It’s of Carrot shreds.
- It’s of Bean sprouts (optional).
Dry noodles with Sprite instructions
- Put spring onion, minced garlic and chilli powder in a bowl. Pour in very hot cooking oil..
- Mix in with Soy sauce, vinegar, Sprite, Loganma chilli oil, sesame paste and some white sesame seeds. Then, add in cooked Udon noodles, boiled bean sprouts, carrot shreds and cucumber shreds. Mix them all well…. done!! Enjoy!!😋😋.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.