My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal.
You can cook My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal
- You need 1 of knb Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion Diced.
- Prepare 2 of Black Garlic Cloves crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 2 tbls of chopped fresh Coriander.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli head.
- You need 1 of packet Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 6 of small potatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 2 of Dried Veg stock cubes or stock you have saved.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cream.
My Creamy Spinach, Potato & Broccoli Soup 🤗#Mysterybox#Seasonal instructions
- Heat up the butter add the onions fry for 1 minute.
- Next add the black garlic, basil, coriander fry stirring for 30 secounds then take off the heat..
- In a large saucepan add 2 pints Boiling Water add the dried veg cube sprinkled in. Stir to mix.
- Cut up the broccoli and add to the water also the potatoes then add the spinsch stir and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Also add the 2 veg cubes crumbled in and stir..
- Next add the Balsamic vinegar stir in take off the heat and add to a blender blend until smooth..
- Next add back to the pan and add the cream stir in until all combined then add back to the heat bring to the boil and then serve..
- Serve with a little cream on top and some fresh Coriander.