You can have Korean Bibimbap using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Bibimbap
- Prepare 2 bowl of Cooked rice.
- It’s of Korean hot sweet miso Gochujang.
- You need of Vegetables, mushroom, any leftover to make Namur (seasoned vegetables, Korean side dish).
- You need of Meat, seafood.
- You need of Sesame oil and sesame seeds.
Korean Bibimbap instructions
- Cut vegetables and put salt..
- After 10 minutes squeeze with hand..
- Boil spinach and bean sprouts and season with salt and sugar and soy sauce..
- This is leftover beef marinated with Korean miso..
- Put vegetables in bowl and put cooked rice in center..
- Turn the bowl in bibimbap dish. Put Cochujang Miso and beef and seafood (crab egg)..
- Sprinkle sesame oil and sesame seed..
- Mix very well and enjoy 😉.
- Make stocks with crab small legs and small dried fish and kelp. Add miso..
- Our lunch today 💖😍.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.