Healthy beetroot brownie #sugarfree. With around half the fat of regular brownies, these are a slightly less guilty pleasure, but still have that intense chocolate hit. Fudgy and decadent vegan beetroot brownies with a smooth avocado chocolate mousse frosting. Vegan Beetroot Brownies with Chocolate Avocado Frosting.
Learn how to make Beetroot brownies and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Leave until entirely cool, then remove the brownies. These rich, moist, dairy free beetroot brownies with coconut can be enjoyed as a healthy dessert or even snack. You can cook Healthy beetroot brownie #sugarfree using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy beetroot brownie #sugarfree
- You need 3 of cooked and peeled beetroot.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocao.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of date syrup.
- You need Half of cup of honey.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Today I am sharing a recipe for easy, dairy free beetroot brownies with coconut. Beetroot brownies are easy to make. Beetroot adds a dense, moist texture to these easy brownies. Serve as a pud with cream or ice cream or on their own at teatime.
Healthy beetroot brownie #sugarfree instructions
- Blitzed beetroot until smooth.
- Add cocao, date syrup, honey, almond flour, vanilla, salt and eggs then blitzed all together untill all combined.
- Transfer to the baking tray that lay cooking paper on. Bake at 160’ for about 35-40 min.
- Cut out to prefer size after cool down. I drizzle free from Choc Shot Liquid sauce (ofcause sugar free) from Holland & Barrette.
These beetroot brownies are a healthy alternative to the chocolate indulgence (Picture: supplied). If your diet gurus are Elle Macpherson or Gwyneth Paltrow, you might feel like.. Brownie is the combination of very healthy ingredients like oatmeal and iron-rich beetroot puree. Well, I must admit that before making these eggless oats beetroot fudge brownie I never thought of. As mentioned, this beet brownie recipe is whole food As you might guess, next comes beetroot giving the brownies the red velvet look.