Red Cabbage & Bacon Salad.
You can have Red Cabbage & Bacon Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Cabbage & Bacon Salad
- Prepare 1/6 of Red Cabbage *about 300g, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 of Red Onion *thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 100 g of Lean Bacon *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar *OR Vinegar of your choice.
Red Cabbage & Bacon Salad instructions
- Place the thinly sliced Red Cabbage and Red Onion in a mixing bowl. Add Salt, Black Pepper and Sugar, combine well, and set aside..
- Heat Olive Oil, Garlic and Bacon in a saucepan or frying pan over medium low heat. When Bacon pieces are slightly browned, remove from heat, and add Vinegar. Pour the hot mixture over the Red Cabbage, and mix well..