"Healthy" Instant Noodle.
You can have "Healthy" Instant Noodle using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Healthy" Instant Noodle
- Prepare 1 package of your fav instant noodle (I used Indomie Ayam Bawang.
- You need 1 of tomato, cut into quarters.
- You need 1/4 of of onion, slice.
- It’s 2 of garlics, slice.
- Prepare 1 of handfu of cabbage, slice.
- Prepare 4-5 of mustards green leaves or bok choy.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onions, chopped.
- You need 2 slices of smoked beef (or you can use fish balls or beef balls.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Some water.
- You need of Oil for stir frying.
- It’s of Non MSG Granulated mushroom bouillon (optional).
- You need of Salt (optional).
- You need of Pepper (optional).
- It’s 2 of birdeye chillies.
"Healthy" Instant Noodle step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add in the garlics, oinions and green onions. Fry until fragrant..
- Add in the smooked beef. Cook until tender..
- Add in the veggies. Cook until they are soft enough..
- Add in the water. Let it boil a bit. Add in the noodle and the seasonings that come along with the package if you want. If not then season it using your own seasonings..
- Stir to combine. Then add the egg. Let it hardened, or if you want, you can stir it so it blends with the broth..
- Add the chillies. Then remove from the heat. Serve..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.