Vegan Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry.
You can cook Vegan Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry
- Prepare of large onion.
- It’s of red pepper.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of a pack of mushrooms (100g).
- Prepare of butternut squash.
- It’s of sweet potato.
- You need of chickpeas.
- You need of jalfrezi sauce.
- You need of coconut cream (250ml).
- It’s of Large handful of spinach (frozen or fresh).
- You need of coriander (frozen or fresh).
Vegan Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry step by step
- Fry the chopped onion, garlic and peppers in an oiled pan for 5mins, then add in the mushrooms followed by cubes of butternut squash and sweet potato. Cook for another 10 mins.
- Add the chickpeas, sauce and coconut cream then turn the heat down to low and cover for 30mins.
- Remove the lid and add the coriander, spinach and a few sprinkles of salt.
- Serve up with rice and naan.