Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta.
You can cook Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta
- You need 2 of fillets of salmon.
- You need Half of pack of feta.
- You need 200 g of Creme fraiche.
- Prepare Half of broccoli.
- Prepare 200 g of frozen peas.
- Prepare 360 g of pasta.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need Knob of butter.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare of Flaked almonds.
Healthy 15 minute Salmon pasta step by step
- Get all of your ingredients ready as well as a sauce pan and deep pan – this one is going to be quick!.
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes (check time on pack instructions).
- Meanwhile, finely chop onion and garlic. Fry in butter or oil for 3 minutes..
- Add broccoli to the pan and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Skin salmon and chop into chunks..
- Mix in creme fraische, crumbled stock cube, salmon and peas. Stir well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes (when salmon and broccoli is cooked) add pasta and flaked almonds and feta. Mix well and heat through for a couple of minutes..
- Serve with a wedge of lemon!.