Leave-me-alone Pork Stew.
You can cook Leave-me-alone Pork Stew using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leave-me-alone Pork Stew
- Prepare 200 g of pork, stewing cut.
- Prepare 1 of onion,.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of celery.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Some frozen peas and corns.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of spicy Italian.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of clove.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 400 cc of water.
- You need of Vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup as you want to add.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste in the end.
Leave-me-alone Pork Stew step by step
- Pork and all the veggies are bite size to cut. Put all the ingredients, except salt and pepper, into a casserole dish. And into the oven at 150 ~170C. Doesn’t mutter pre heat it or not. Leave it for 3~5 hours. Sometime you have to check the water level and stir it. Add the water if needed. Salt and pepper to taste in the end. That’s it. Served with rice or couscous. Salad and pickles as well..
- You can add any leftover veggies or meet in the fridge, freezer and cupboard. If you add curry powder and chills, it will be a curry. Fish? yammy. Tofu for vegetarians. Ah, parsley or coriander🥰.