Vegan Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry.
You can have Vegan Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare Half of a pack of mushrooms (100g).
- It’s 1/2 of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 jar of jalfrezi sauce.
- Prepare 1 carton of coconut cream (250ml).
- You need of Large handful of spinach (frozen or fresh).
- It’s Handful of coriander (frozen or fresh).
Vegan Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry instructions
- Fry the chopped onion, garlic and peppers in an oiled pan for 5mins, then add in the mushrooms followed by cubes of butternut squash and sweet potato. Cook for another 10 mins.
- Add the chickpeas, sauce and coconut cream then turn the heat down to low and cover for 30mins.
- Remove the lid and add the coriander, spinach and a few sprinkles of salt.
- Serve up with rice and naan.