Healthy tomato soup – tastes like Heinz.
You can cook Healthy tomato soup – tastes like Heinz using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy tomato soup – tastes like Heinz
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped garlic bulb.
- It’s 1.5 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large, diced sweet potato.
- Prepare 50 ml of Apple juice.
- It’s of Stock.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 50-100 ml of Milk.
Healthy tomato soup – tastes like Heinz instructions
- Fry off the garlic and onion for a few minutes and then add the sweet potato. Sweat until softening..
- Cover with water and bring to boil. Simmer until the sweet potato is soft..
- Add the tomatoes, a splash of apple juice and add stock until you've got your required amount of soup..
- Once boiled reduce the heat and then simmer on low for 20-30mins before until smooth. Add milk to give a creamy taste. Season to taste..