Stewed Miso Onion 🧅 (5 mins recipe).
You can have Stewed Miso Onion 🧅 (5 mins recipe) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stewed Miso Onion 🧅 (5 mins recipe)
- Prepare 1 of large brown onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s of Sesame seeds and chili powder (optional).
Stewed Miso Onion 🧅 (5 mins recipe) step by step
- Peel onion. Make 8 slots in the onion from the top, cutting it half way through. This will ensure even cooking..
- Place onion on microwavable dish, place 1 tbsp of water and onion on it. Wrap with cling wrap. Microwave on medium (700W) for 4 mins..
- Mix miso paste and water together to form a sauce. Add in sesame seeds and chili powder if using. Pour over onion once it’s done. Enjoy!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.