Leek and mushroom 🍄 sauce.
You can have Leek and mushroom 🍄 sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leek and mushroom 🍄 sauce
- Prepare 300-400 grams of Mushrooms.
- You need 2 of leeks (white part only).
- It’s 1 table spoon of potato starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 spoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1-2 glasses of water.
Leek and mushroom 🍄 sauce instructions
- Add the olive oil in a wok pan. When the pan is heated, add leek which you have previously washed and cut into small rings.
- Stir constantly for 2-3 minutes, until the leek gets that golden brown colour.
- Clean and cut your mushrooms and add them to the pan. Add salt, pepper and thyme (or any other herbs you like) and mix well. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add a glass of water and bring to boil.
- Mix 1 spoon of potato starch with 1/4 cup of almond milk and add it to the pan. Cook on medium heat for another 5 minutes until the sauce thickens. Enjoy!.