Prosciutto wrapped Chicken Breasts. Learn how to make a Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Dried Cherries Recipe! This Prosciutto-Wrapped Baked Chicken recipe is a quick and easy spin on traditional Chicken Saltimbocca. It's served with a delicious buttery sage sauce, and tastes absolutely delicious!
Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon pepper. Lay each breast on a slice of prosciutto and wrap the prosciutto around the chicken. Skinless, boneless chicken breasts are stuffed with goat cheese flavored with fresh herbs and chopped dates, then wrapped in thin slices of prosciutto ham and baked until crispy on the outside and moist and tender on the inside. You can cook Prosciutto wrapped Chicken Breasts using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto wrapped Chicken Breasts
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 strips of proscuitto or bacon if you don't have proscuitto.
- You need 8 of small garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of each onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 container of button mushrooms, cut into fourths.
- You need 1 of small onion sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
One bite of this prosciutto wrapped chicken breast and you'll understand why I have it on regular dinner rotation. Chicken wrapped in prosciutto is juicy, tender and the perfect balance of sweet and salty. Topped with a sweet and spicy honey glaze, you will feel like you are eating at a fancy. Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breast with Fontina Cooking for Keeps.
Prosciutto wrapped Chicken Breasts step by step
- In a skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in button for 5 min.
- IOn a cutting board, cut chicken almost in half from side to side, place garlic cloves and seasonings inside the pocket, then wrap chicken in proscuitto.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish, add olive oil on top of chicken, then add the onion and mushroom mixture on top.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for one hour. Cover with foil before putting in oven.
- Once chicken is done, pour all the juices into a skillet on med high heat, add sour cream, flour and wine. Whisk constantly until it comes to a boil, then turn heat to low and simmer for 5 min..
- Put chicken on a plate, then spoon onions and mushrooms on top, then sauce. Finish with a dash of salt and pepper.
- BAM! This is a fairly simple, yummy dish..
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Ricotta and Spinach cookinwithlove.blogspot.com. The first time I had this chicken prosciutto dish it was prepared by my friends Fritz and Leigh Anna who had found a recipe for it in a Dean & DeLuca cookbook. The cutlets are layered with a butter fried sage leaf and wrapped in thin prosciutto. Then they are dipped in beaten egg, fried briefly. Learn how to make Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breasts.