Crustless Mushroom and Spinach Quiche.
You can have Crustless Mushroom and Spinach Quiche using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crustless Mushroom and Spinach Quiche
- You need 2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 500 ml of Full cream milk.
- It’s 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of german mustard.
- Prepare 500 g of white button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 100 g of spinach, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 500 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s 150 g of Feta cheese, cubed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
Crustless Mushroom and Spinach Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C..
- Mix flour and about 50ml of milk together, to form a paste. Add the mustard, eggs, pepper and the rest of the milk. Mix together..
- Now stir in the mushrooms, spinach then the cheddar cheese. Now add the feta cheese and stir gently..
- Pour into a pre-greased oven dish. Bake for 35 – 45 minutes (depending on how deep your dish is). You can put the grill on for the last 5 minutes for a nice top colour, if needed. Test with a paring knife. Stick it into the center. If there is raw egg on the knife you must carry on cooking it. Make sure that you don't confuse the melted cheese for raw egg. Rest for at least 15 minutes before serving..