Healthy homemade tortilla chips. (Chips made from handmade tortillas will often have a few brown spots on them so don't worry if you see a few.) The chips will still be slightly flexible in the middle, but will crisp further as Homemade chips are especially susceptible to getting stale, so be sure to bag them up as soon as possible. A wonderful healthy snack and a great way to use up leftover corn tortillas. I vary the toppings on this depending on what I will be serving them with, but lately have just been making them plain.
Think of it like you're cutting a pizza into six slices. Making homemade tortilla chips is easy. With only three ingredients, you can have crunchy baked tortilla chips that taste better than the restaurant chips! You can have Healthy homemade tortilla chips using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy homemade tortilla chips
- You need 6-8 of Mexican tortillas.
- Prepare of Chili flakes.
- You need of Chopped chives.
- Prepare of Powdered parmesano cheese.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
Follow these steps to make healthy tortilla chips. Oil: Brush or spray olive oil. Making homemade baked tortilla chips is super easy and anyone can do it. Since they are baked and not fried, they are a much healthier option than regular.
Healthy homemade tortilla chips instructions
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees. Cut the tortillas in 8 pieces. Put them in the oven tray and put over (in both sides) a bit of olive oil, with the help of a kitchen brush.
- Add the chili, parmesano and chive on top. Put it in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Ready to eat! The are great with homemade guacamole!.
Perfectly fresh and crunchy homemade tortilla chips, fried, baked, or microwaved. It's so easy to make your own! There are three basic ways that we make homemade tortilla chips around here. The first is the classic way, fried in a little oil. The second is to bake them in the oven.