BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers in a Cast Iron Skillet is a fantastic treat that will melt in your mouth. Sprinkle livers with garlic salt if using. Wrap each liver in a halved slice of bacon and secure witha toothpick.
Place in foil lined pan that is sprayed with non stick spray. Place bacon on the grill and place the bacon wrapped chicken livers on the bacon. Note: I placed bacon on the grill because… A) Livers are low in fat, if they contact the grill, they are likely to stick unless well greased. You can have BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers
- Prepare 1 Container of Chicken Livers, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Sliced Bacon, cut in half.
- It’s 1 Cup of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Pure Honey.
B) When the Bacon placed on the grill is done… Arrange the bacon-wrapped chicken livers on the rack. Take the bacon-wrapped chicken livers out of the oven. Brush each piece with the reserved marinade. Use a whole strip of thin-slice bacon per chicken or duck liver, and wrap it around and around the liver until the whole thing is the size of a golf ball. (Do you have to use chicken or duck?
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers step by step
- Preheat oven to 400*F. In a small bowl mix the bbq sauce and honey together and set aside..
- Rinse and drain and pat dry the livers. Wrap each liver piece in bacon and lay in a baking dish or pan. Cover with bbq sauce and bake for 8-10 minutes or til bacon is cooked. Remove from oven and enjoy 😊.
Place a drop of soy sauce, a pinch of ginger, and a sprinkle of brown sugar on top of each. Place a piece of chicken liver on a bacon half and roll the bacon around the liver. Secure the bacon with one of the toothpicks. In a medium bowl, stir together the mustard and olives. Dip each chicken liver in the mustard mixture, then wrap with a slice of bacon.