California Farm Hearty Onion Soup.
You can have California Farm Hearty Onion Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Farm Hearty Onion Soup
- You need of Vidalia or red onions.
- Prepare Stick of butter.
- It’s of white wine.
- It’s of lemon.
- You need of beef broth.
- Prepare of french bread.
- Prepare of Mozarella to melt on top.
- It’s of Cost per dinner.
- It’s of Mozarella, $2, home baked french bread, 60 cents, butter, 70 cents, beef liver broth, 40 cents, onions homegrown or $2, cup of cooking wine, 60 cents, $1.57 per dinner.
California Farm Hearty Onion Soup instructions
- Extract the color from the onion peel: melt stick of butter, stir onion peel in till wilted and turning brown, add cup of white wine, stir, discard onion peels, set dark juice aside..
- Fry onions: slice 2 big onions top to bottom, lay sliced part on bottom of skillet, fry fifteen minutes on medium heat..
- Add 4 cups beef broth and 1 cup onion peel broth, 2 slices of lemon, bring to boil.
- Cover with french bread topped with mozarella, put in 350F degree oven till cheese has melted.
- Grill cheese till golden, put pan back on medium heat, simmer 45 minutes, serve. Enjoy!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.