Risotto (Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom). Learn to make this creamy, comforting risotto with our easy, step-by-step recipe – great for using up leftover chicken. Succulent chicken and tasty bacon mixed into a creamy risotto with onions and garlic. This recipe is easy enough to make for a weeknight dinner.
This chicken risotto is a classic risotto recipe that can be made with leftover roasted chicken Making risotto isn't especially difficult, but it does require your attention and your uninterrupted. This baked chicken bacon and pea risotto is one of my favourite family dinners. The combination of the chicken and bacon go so well together and the peas give it a nice touch of green to finish it off. You can have Risotto (Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Risotto (Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom)
- Prepare 300 g of Risotto Rice.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 Pack of Bacon Lardons.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need 50 g of Butter.
- You need 1 of White Onion.
- It’s 250 g of Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 150 ml of White Wine.
- You need 950 ml of 2 x Chicken Stock Cubes.
- You need 75 g of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Peas (Optional).
Chicken and mushrooms turn this risotto into a filling main-course dish. If you're using canned Clam Risotto with Bacon and Chives. Bacon adds the perfect saltiness to this seafood risotto. chicken, bacon and cheddar risotto is an ultimate comfort food for a cozy night in complete with wine pairings! a flavor journal With Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly
Risotto (Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom) instructions
- In a frying pan add the olive oil over a medium heat cook the chopped chicken breasts and bacon lardons until just about cooked through, remove from the pan and set aside..
- Return the pan over a medium heat add butter a to large pan, add the onion, mushrooms, garlic and bay leaf, softly fry for 5 minutes stirring regularly, until the onion is softened and the mushrooms are browned..
- Add the rice and cook for 20–30 seconds, stirring constantly, then pour in the wine and boil until reduced by half, this usually happens very quickly..
- In a jug prepare 950ml of boiling water and stir in the stock cubes, add a bit of hot stock to the pan stirring frequently until the liquid has almost disappeared, Continue adding stock a bit at a time, stirring constantly and simmering until absorbed, return the chicken and bacon and allow to simmer for 5 minutes (If adding peas, add before the last lot of the stock mixture is added to the pan, allowing enough time for peas to cook through, but not be mushy).
- 7. Before removing the pan from the heat, stir in the Parmesan and allow to melt, season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Before serving, stir well..
Easy Shredded Chicken Breast Hack, Baja Chicken Breast, Creamy Avocado Risotto With Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breast. Risottos are so much easier to make than I assumed as well; this dish will definitely impress! Start the chicken cooking in the morning, and then add the rice just before serving. Make this quick and easy risotto dish featuring chicken, cheese, and grape or cherry tomatoes for a simple weeknight meal. Transfer bacon strips with a slotted spoon to a paper towel; set aside.